Bringing together Acquired Brain Injury, Self-Advocacy & Self-Help Groups throughout Victoria.
What is United Brains?
United Brains is a network of self-help, self-advocacy and support groups for people with an Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) throughout Victoria. We have joined together to share ideas, lobby for change and raise community awareness about ABI.
How does United Brains do this?
- Sharing and coordinating information between ABI self-help, self-advocacy and support groups
- Finding out what is important to people with an ABI across the state
- Having statewide information available for people with an ABI looking for a self-help, self-advocacy or support group
- Coordinating the effort amongst ABI self-help, self-advocacy and support groups and reducing duplication
- Supporting new groups getting started
How to find out more about us?
- If you are part of a self help, self advocacy or support group for people with an ABI and you want to find out more about being a United Brains member, please contact Neil Cameron on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This website can be used by individuals with ABI, families, service providers and other groups to locate self help, self advocacy and support groups throughout Victoria. Go to the contact details of groups that interest you. Find a Group